This post describes what I’ve been experiencing this week. It is freak-out week, indeed. Blessings on anyone who is going through the same. And anyone who’s not.
I’m feeling good about solidarity… and hanging in there.
Let me ask you a personal question. Do any of the following sound like you right now (although a few weeks ago you were fine, or certainly more fine than you are now)?
- exhausted, for no apparent reason
- achy and unwell in a very non-specific way
- restless, or feeling like you want to run away
- teary, for no apparent reason
- easily triggered into old ‘stuff’
- anxious, for no apparent reason
- unable to make decisions
- suddenly overwhelmed
- wanting to cry or scream or punch things
- panicking about decisions you have made
- arguing with loved ones
- worrying about things you haven’t worried about for years
- dealing with issues you thought you’d resolved or worked through
- bogged down with fear, guilt, or other negative emotions
- feeling massively hormonal although it’s not your ‘time of month’
It’s not just you. My inbox is crammed this week with emails from people who are…
View original post 370 more words